Learn Spanish in Spain: Spanish Language Courses
Learn Spanish in Spain: Intensive Spanish Courses in Malaga
The Alhambra Instituto Spanish International School provides outstanding Spanish language education to students in its Malaga location (also in Barcelona and Alicante with Alhambra’s partners Spanish schools). We aim to meet the diverse needs of a constantly evolving market. Our Spanish courses also feature unique social elements, facilitating motivated Spanish language learning and enjoying the most authentic atmosphere that Spain can offers.
We can offer you:
- Spanish courses in a medium sized and friendly school only 5 minutes from the beach
- A choice of Spanish courses with 20, 25, 30 or 35 lessons per week
- A variety of Special Spanish Courses to meet your needs
- Lessons that last 55 minutes, you learn 25% more for your money if you compare with other Spanish schools in Malaga!
- Small classes with an average of 6 participants (and an absolute maximum of 10 students in the classrooms)
- Highly qualified and experienced teachers who are dedicated to help you to learn Spanish
- A wide-ranging leisure programme including excursions, lectures, films
- Accommodation with a Spanish family or in Apartments with other students or private (1-2 people) Studio-apartment
- Accommodation Prices: Excellent value for money
- Prices for the Spanish Courses: Great value for money
- Málaga, Andalusia's most lively city!
Here are some Google Reviews and comments from our students.
We'll make you familiar with Spanish, with Malaga and with Spain!
- Single or double room
- No more than 15 minutes from Alhambra Instituto
- Live with other students and learn from other countries
- Wi-Fi available in many of our apartments
- Self-catering studio-apartment for 1 or 2 pax available
- Single room, sharing the the rest of the flat/house with the family
- Half board – morning and lunch meals
- You’ll be integrated in the daily life of the family
- They’ll support you with your exercises as well the can
- If you have problems in the town they’ll stay with you and help you