Gap Year Spanish Courses offered in Malaga, Spain
Alhambra Instituto’s Gap Year abroad programs range anywhere from one month to a full year in length, and include Spanish courses that cover virtually every aspect about Spanish: Language, Culture, Humanities, Folklore, Gastronomy and more.
Students will take classes in the morning, participate in weekly cultural activities, travel on unbelievable excursions, and come to better know and appreciate the Spanish culture that differ from their own in the process. Our Gap programs are ideal for students who want to explore their interests, go into unfamiliar territory, and are ready for an experience that will help them enter University or College a more focused and independent student.
Gap year programs are not only to immerse you in Spain and all things Spanish, but can prepare you for serious Spanish language exams, like DELE or University access and introduce you to different aspects of Spanish culture.
Malaga is a fantastic location with mediterranean clima, the experience of life in Spain, the quality of the language tuition in the Alhambra Spanish language school, is an unbeatable combination.
WHAT WILL I DO?
When not studying or practicing your Spanish language skills, you could learn traditional Flamenco dance at the school in Spain. You could visit cities in Andalousia as Granada, Sevilla, Cordoba, Ronda…, beach’s sports in our Costa del Sol. You could walk through the ancient ruins of the Castle and Alcazaba Palace in Malaga, or visit Malaga or Granada for a weekend. While on a Gap program with Alhambra Instituto, great adventures like these are literally waiting outside your door.
You will not only immerse you in Spain and all things Spanish, but can prepare you for serious Spanish language exams and introduce you to different aspects of Spanish culture. Malaga has a fantastic location, the experience of life in this cosmopolitan city plus the quality of the language tuition in our Spanish language school, is an unbeatable combination are ideal for Gap students who want to get to grips with their language skills, whilst living in Spain, but can’t commit more than 2, 3 or 5 months to a course. Enabling Spanish language students to combine Spanish language study with first-hand discovery of the culture, by living and studying in Spain and very suitable for all long term course student requirements.
With our Gap Year program, the student will be able to:
- you can become a fluent, confident speaker of Spanish, because studying in Spain is a life-changing experience
- combine learning Spanish in Malaga with travelling and learning Spanish in another city in Spain (ask our Office for different possibilities).
- combine learning Spanish with practical work experience
- combine learning Spanish in Malaga and gaining the DELE certificate (internationally accredited)
- combine learning Spanish in Malaga and undertake Spanish dance (Flamenco, Sevillanas, Danza Espanola,…) or Spanish Guitar (Flamenco or Classical guitar. A flamenco guitar is a guitar similar to a classical guitar but with thinner tops and less internal bracing) classes
STRUCTURE, TIME & PRICES OF GAP YEAR
Classes start on the first Monday of each month. 20 lessons per week.
Available in 6 different levels (A1 – C2) that correspond to the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) .
Types of Gap Year Courses:
- 12+ weeks, for Levels: A1 , A2 & B1 – PRICE: 1560 €, + extra week 110 €
- 12+ weeks + 12 weeks Internship, for Levels: A1 , A2 & B1 – PRICE: 1990 €
- 24+ weeks, for Levels: A1 , A2 – PRICE: 2880 €, + extra week 100 €
- 36+ weeks, for Levels: A1 – PRICE: 3990 €, + extra week 100 €
Information about Gap Year + Spanish Course
|Duration minim.||From 12 weeks|
|Frequency||20 lessons per week|
|Classes||Maximum 10 students|
|Start dates||Any Monday, all year round|
|Age Range||Minimum 16 years old|
|Minutes per lesson||55|