Terms and Conditions Alhambra Instituto
To reserve your place in one of the Spanish courses, we need either a deposit of 150€ (the deposit will be deducted from the total price of the course) or the full payment of your course. Payment options are provided at the end of the enrollment form. All balances must be paid in full 15 days prior to the course start date. If you choose to pay the deposit, a reminder email will be sent 15 days before your course starts to collect the balance.
Also, if you reserve accommodation, we need either a deposit of 150€ (the deposit will be deducted from the total price of the accommodation) or the full payment of your accommodation. Payment options are provided at the end of the enrollment form. The full amount of the accommodation must be paid 15 days prior to the arrival date. If you choose to pay the deposit, a reminder email will be sent 15 days before your arrival date to collect the balance.
The deposit must be paid on registration. This deposit is not an additional cost and is non-refundable.
Upon completion of the enrollment form, you will recieve a confirmation email as a receipt of your enrollment. Within 2 working days, we will send a receipt of your payment.
Accommodation details will be sent within 10 days of your course start date,and with additional information about timetables, how to collect the keys to your accommodation, payments, etc.
Last minute enrollments – If you book less than 10 days in advance, please call to check that there is space available at the school. Payments for these courses must be made in full.
- In order to preserve the high standard of teaching in our school, we insist that students attend all lessons and do all assigned homework exercises. This enables the group to progress rapidly and at the same pace. Failure to fulfill these requirements may result in the student being placed in a lower level.
- The school reserves the right to expel students whose behaviour is unacceptable, disruptive or prevents the progression of the course. This also applies to the behaviour in all accommodation provided by the school.
- The minimum age of students we accept in our courses is 16 except for the Juniors Groups Programmes and Individual courses.
- Course extensions – All course extensions must be made by Wednesday of your last week. If you want to extend the period of stay in your accommodation, you must request it 10 days before the end of your booking.
- Reduced prices for long term discounts apply only when requested and paid in advance. On the other hand, reduced prices will be applied if, for example you start an Intensive 20 and change to a Intensive Plus 20+5 orSpanish for Business +10.
CANCELLATIONS – Notification of all cancellations should be made directly to our main office Alhambra Instituto. The date on the e-mail represents the date of cancellation. Costs which have been paid prior to the course are refunded as follows:
- For cancellations made more than 30 days before the course starts, the deposit amount will be charged.
- For cancellations made 30 days or less before the course starts, the total amount will be charged.
- In the case of cancellations due to student refusal, OnSpain will reimburse the full payment, up to 100€ for administrative costs
The cancellation fees may be refunded in the form of a voucher if the person enrolls for a course again.
All conditions mentioned within point one also apply in cases of force majeure.
If, for any reason you need to change the dates, type of accommodation, or any other part of the course, we can transfer your reservation to another date within the same year. We will, however, apply a fee as follows:
* Up to 1 month prior to the start of the course: No charge
* 30 – 15 days prior to the start of the course: Forfeit of €30.
* Less than 15 days prior to the start of the course: Forfeit of €60 plus 1 week’s accommodation.
How to pay?
Your course is confirmed when we receive the deposit of reservation 150€ or your total payment by bank transfer:
Account holder: School Brio, S.L.
Bank Address: Juan Sebastian Elcano 154, 29017 Málaga (Spain).
IBAN: ES97 0182 3368 5602 0163 8897
It is important that you mention the invoice number and name on your order.
There is some Bank Holidays in Málaga when the school is closed. These classes will not be recovered nor refunded. To know more about our bank holidays check out our DATES PAGE
Whoever applied for a Spanish language course and therefore need a invitation letter from the school has to pay the total amount mentioned on the invoice send by the administration office in advance by bank transfer. When we received the total amount that needs to be paid we will prepare the letter of invitation and send it as soon as possible.