The private classes
One to One (Private) Spanish Lessons are completely tailor-made Spanish programmes, in which your teacher will work closely with you to identify your needs and objectives.
There is also the possibility of organizing other types of private Spanish tuition in many areas including:
- International Business Spanish
- Spanish in the Office & Telephone Spanish
- Spanish for Secretaries
- Spanish for Lawyers and Legal Personnel
- Spanish for Travel Agencies and Hotel Staff
One to One Spanish Courses in Spain (Individual learning) are a popular choice for business and professional people whose time is limited and who may have very special requirements.
This One to One programme of Spanish language is aimed at those who want to rapidly improve their general Spanish and who want to study specific areas of interest such as marketing, finance, law and sales. We can help you to prepare for business presentations, negotiations or meetings, and develop key skills such as business correspondence, the telephone and report writing. You can also prepare for examinations.
As all one to one Spanish Courses are tailor-made, the student is guaranteed course contents and materials that are designed to match his or her exact requirements.
Not only is one-to-one tuition a quicker way of learning, but timetables are much more flexible and can be designed around the student’s other commitments.
One-to-one lessons can also be taken in addition to group lessons, which allows students to enjoy the atmosphere of a class, and also work on individual problem areas with a private teacher.
In this programme you can decide exactly what you want to learn. Lessons can cover General Spanish for example extra pronunciation and speaking practice. You’ll find exactly what you’re looking for with Alhambra Instituto’s “One to One” Spanish courses.
Why choose one-to-one lessons?
- Individual attention with just one teacher and one student
- Targeted, fast progress with personal learning plans
- Improve key areas of your pronunciation, vocabulary and grammar
- Improve specific areas of the Spanish language for a job or further instruction
About the Course
|Duration||From 1 week|
|Frequency||Min. 10 lessons per week|
|Start dates||Any Monday, all year round|
|Age Range||Minimum 14 years old|
|Minutes per lesson||55|
- Alhambra Instituto Spanish school features modern classrooms with the latest learning technology.
- Modern language school in Málaga located on the historic beaches area. Newly-renovated interiors.