SCHOOL TRIPS AND EDUCATIONAL STUDY IN SPAIN
At Alhambra Instituto we are committed to deliver the most inspiring and motivating Spanish language and culture immersion programmes for High School and University groups with a minimum of 10 students.
Take your students on an educational tour to Malaga. A visit in Spain will expose your students to art, culture and architecture of the last thousand years. With its fair share of hidden cafés, street markets, beautiful beaches and “chiringuitos” (beach bar), Spanish language courses have never been so much fun!
Our school trips and educational study tours last from 1 to 3 weeks and combine intensive Spanish studies with enjoyable afternoon activities that allow students to explore Malaga’s most spectacular sights, obtain a depth insight into the Spanish way of life and further put their Spanish skills into action. Our educational school trips to Malaga with Spanish lessons in the morning and activities in the afternoons are extremely popular and let students and teachers return year after year.
- “Classe-Group in educational trips that allow students to explore Spanish culture and improve the language skills are among the most beautiful and interesting experiences of the school time. The planning, however, can be a time-consuming and costly affair. Where does the group go in Spain? How do you get there? School tours, study trips to Malaga, Spain. Where will students stay and live?
The Alhambra Instituto team will be happy to help you arrange a trip for students of all ages, with all participants getting their money’s worth.
Save time, money, energy, nerves and we are looking for the safest and most efficient way possible for your Group-Trip success.”
For years, we have been successfully organising school trips for High School and University groups from many European countries including Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Poland, Russia, France, Great Britain, Italy, as well as from the United States. Thanks to the unrivalled quality, professional service and flexibility we offer to groups, a great number of schools come back in following years to relive their experience at Alhambra Instituto and are happy to recommend us to their colleagues.
Getting to Malaga: The most easiest way to reach is travelling by plane ut of course you can also arrive by car, train or bus. Cheap suppliers are for example Easyjet and Ryanair that have direct flights to Malaga. If you want to find the best flight for your group, you can determine on flight comparison websites to find the best price.
The services we arrange:
- General or specific Spanish courses (normally 20 hours per week)
- Cultural workshops
- Leisure, cultural and tourist activities
- Half day and full day excursions
- Accommodation with a Spanish Family in DR with breakfast and lunch (full board optional)
- Airport Pick Up and Drop Off
CONTENTS OF A SPANISH PROGRAMME OF 1 WEEK
Spanish course for High Schools and University groups
- 15 or 20 Spanish lessons per week, 3 or 4 lessons per day from Monday to Friday
- Teaching materials and Certificates of attendance
- Small classes taught by qualified native teachers
Special afternoon activities for school trips and educational study tours in Spain
Our programme includes: 3 or 5 different standard activities, depending on the programme, to be selected from:
- A guided walking tour through Malaga visiting the historical centre of the city
- Visit the Alcazaba Palace
- Visit the Cathedral and monuments in the center of Malaga.
- Play Football or Volley on the beach
- Karaoke nights
- Lesson of preparation of Spanish Paella and other Andalusian meals
Accommodation for Teenagers,Juniors, High Schools and University Groups
- Accommodation in carefully selected host Spanish families
- 7 days, 6 nights (per week)
- Students in double rooms with meals (half board – breakfast and lunch)
- Teachers in single rooms
This offer is valid for High School or University groups with a minimum of circa 15 students.
Alhambra Instituto offers free accommodation and free participation in all activities for 1 teacher per 15 paying students.