Summer Spanish courses in Spain (also in vacations)
Improving your Spanish starts here
Attend a course with us and we guarantee your Spanish will improve. All our courses are high-quality and are taught by qualified and friendly Spanish native teachers. Find the course that is best for you.
Our young adults general Spanish courses combine language with skills practice to improve your ability to use Spanish confidently in real life communicative situations.
We work individually with all students and help develop learning strategies and awareness of the learning process. There’s also lots of advice on learning outside the classroom.
Malaga is an exciting seaside resort as well as an attractive student town, with visitors and students from all over the world creating a cosmopolitan atmosphere. The mild climate and fine summer weather make for a great outdoor holiday experience.
- Study Spanish in one of the amazing cities in the Mediterranean Spain: Malaga (also possible in Barcelona and Alicante with our partners schools).
- Choose whether you want to live in the center of Malaga city, or near the beach.
- Live the local culture with your school’s busy social calendar, or travel across Andalucia during weekends with your new friends from Alhambra Instituto! Stay with a host family, or share a student apartments with other Alhambra’s students
- Choose Alhambra Instituto for an exclusive summer program of Spanish lessons along with a range of professionally taught activities in a range of sports, arts and academic subjects. You will enjoy the facilities of one the best quality Spanish school for foreign students.
- At the Alhambra Instituto you’ll find the atmosphere that will help you to develop your speaking and self confidence in Spanish. Study and leisure time activities are unlimmited
You will enjoy a Spanish school that is not only functional, but also a comfortable and beautiful place to learn Spanish in Malaga. BOOK NOW ONLINE!
Our Spanish Language Courses for Teenagers and Juniors in Spain are ideal for 13 to 17-year-olds, with the perfect combination of fun Spanish lessons + interactive workshops in the morning, and a complete program of sport, recreational and cultural activities in the afternoon.
Friendly and welcoming Spanish Host Families within walking distance of our Alhambra Instituto. Host Family Accommodation is arranged for junior students with full pension in double room. Spanish host families have been selected and evaluated so that our Junior’s program participants feel welcome at all times and stay in a safe environment where they can practise what they learn in the classes. Experience an unforgettable educational stay in Malaga!
Our TEEN Spanish Program is suitable for young people between the ages of 13 and 17. We welcome juniors of all linguistic levels during the Easter, spring, summer and autumn holidays (see dates). Lessons consists of 4 hours modern teaching practice per day from Monday to Friday. Our teachers tend to focus on improving Spanish communication as well as improving confidence for every day practical usage.