Spanish course for School groups in Spain – Spanish courses for school trips and educational study tours in Spain
Spanish courses for school groups with trips and educational study tours in Spain. Ideal as vacation/end of course trips combining language learning and optional packages of activities and excursions.
Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.
We offer a wide selection of short-stay programs for teenagers and High school students from 7 to 14 days combining Spanish language learning in small, interactive groups with an interesting and varied extracurricular program that allows students to quickly improve their knowledge of Spanish, learn Spanish culture, art and tradition and see the most important monuments and historiacal places of Malaga.
Mini Stay For School Groups in Spain
If you have a group of at least 10 people whose members are interested in coming to Spain, we will create a special program for you. It will combine Spanish language learning with cultural activities and a wide range of other activities and attractions.
Our team, along with the teacher/person responsible for the group, will do their utmost to plan all details and create a program that will meet your needs and suit your financial needs. We offer attractive discounts depending on the season and size of the group. If the participants are underage, one/various group leaders or teachers are obliged to come with the group.
In order to meet all your expectations, we can offer two variants:
- Open Groups: Suitable for groups whose participants have different levels of Spanish language and which are too small to create a group at an affordable price. In this case, students take part in courses with other students of the school: week, 20 hours / week or 25 hours / week
- Closed groups: suitable for groups whose participants have the same level of Spanish. We will create a schedule that fully meets your expectations.
Alhambra Instituto offers courses for Young Learners, Juniors and Adults.
The Alhambra Instituto in Spain offers intensive Spanish language courses to school groups. This usually means 20 hours a week. Students will have classes in the morning or in the afternoon.
On the first day, a level test of Spanish is conducted by a group of teachers (from 8:30 to 9:00). Then the school group, depending on its size, is divided into two to five subgroups (divided in terms of the language level of the students). The main goal of the group course is to improve Spanish grammar and communication skills through the use of interactive exercises in the digital whiteboards and improve communication methods.
We have been cooperating with schools and universities from European countries for many years, ie Germany, Austria, Italy, Switzerland, Poland, Russia, France … Most of the teachers who once organized a trip to the Alhambra Instituto come back with new groups of students. Unmatched quality, perfect organization and professional service. In addition, our program is always prepared according to your expectations and requirements.
We take care of organizing the following aspects of the trip:
- The Spanish course for the Group
- Workshops on Spanish culture
- Socio-cultural extracurricular activities
- Visiting the most interesting monuments and museums of Malaga
- Tours to other Spanish cities in Andalucía
- Accommodation and catering
- Transfer between airport and school (return)
- School’s Insurance