Learn Spanish in Spain - Study Spanish in Spain
Where better to study Spanish than in Spain? This is a beautiful and varied country, with friendly people, excellent food and an amazing cultural heritage. Our Spanish language school is located in Malaga
- Spanish is the second most spoken language in the world; more than 400 million people speak Spanish as a mother tongue.
- The demand to speak Spanish has doubled in the last 10 years. In 15 years there will be 500 million Spanish speakers in the world.
- There are more than 30 million Spanish speakers in the USA and growing.
- Every year more than 55 million tourists visit Spain. Spain is the second most visited country in the world. The ability to speak Spanish increases the opportunity of enjoying everything that our country has to offer.
- Spanish is also one of the most frequent languages used to do businesses and It is one of the most important languages in international political meetings.
Spanish is the official language in 21 countries and it’s an official language in the E.U, UNESCO, U.N.O, GATT, ONUDI & U.I.T.
Students at Alhambra Instituto, our Spanish language school in Spain, learn Spanish in small groups, with fully qualified native tutors and lots of individual attention. As well as the Spanish course, our Spanish schools also offer an extensive cultural program of excursions and activities. We want you not only to learn as much Spanish as possible during your time in Spain, but to also thoroughly enjoy the experience! You learn a language much better when you are happy on your course and enjoying your stay!
Learning the Spanish language is important in today’s world. When you consider that approximately 400 million people in the world speak Spanish as a mother tongue; Spanish is one of the most widely spoken languages in the world after English. Spanish is the number 2 in the global language of communication. Many businesses use Spanish to communicate with companies from other countries and with today’s global media learning Spanish free could not be easier.
The best country in which to learn correct Spanish is Spain and one of the best schools for teaching Spanish in Spain is Alhambra Instituto International. We know that a successful language course does not just mean excellent teaching. Good accommodation and a well-designed activities & leisure programme are both equally important. Over 35 years of experience and development have enabled us to create a well-balanced learning programme for you. We have built a world-wide reputation for excellence in teaching, accommodation and leisure.
- Excellence in learning Spanish:Alhambra Instituto has a first-class record of academic achievement.
- Excellence in accommodation in Spain: our families and appartments are all personally known to us, and only those who meet our extremely high standards are given the distinction of becoming aAlhambra Instituto’s family.
- Excellence in leisure: we have comprehensive programme of activities and excursions, giving you many marvellous opportunities to learn Spanish through leisure.
Our results prove that this combination is right. One of our proudest achievements is that over half of our students come to Spanorama Spanish Schools because they have heard of us from friends, work colleagues or relatives, or are coming back themselves for another visit. There can be no finer recommendation than this.
Thanks to our efficiently management we can therefore keep our prices low and offer you outstanding value for money. Our aim is to give our customers the best possible service at the most economical and competitive price – we think we succeed!
We are open throughout the year and there are normally students from around 10 different countries in the school at any one time.